on

What Millionaires Splurge On

If you won the lotto tonight, what's the first thing you'd buy? Someone talked to 55 millionaires about their spending habits. Here are the top five things they splurge on... 1. Travel. 60% mentioned it, which was almost twice as many mentions as anything else. And a lot of them talked about how...
Read More

How Much Celebrities Get Paid On "Dancing With The Stars"

Sources say the 'stars' on "Dancing with the Stars" are only guaranteed $125,000. If they can make it through Week Three, they can earn more. But it's capped at $295K. Click Here to see more.
Read More

The Best Food On A Stick

A new survey asked Americans to name their favorite food served on a stick... 1. Corn dogs. 2. Popsicles. 3. Meat kebabs. 4. Caramel apples. 5. Lollipops. 6. Cake pops. 7. Fruit kebabs. 8. Cheesecake. 9. Pie pops. 10. Other foods on sticks, whatever they may be. Click Here to see more.
Read More

The Musicians On Cameo

Check out a list of just SOME of the musicians you can buy personalized messages from on a website called Cameo, and what it will cost you... Tommy Lee - $350 Vince Neil - $300 Flavor Flav - $250 Lance Bass - $199 Joey Fatone - $150 Ryan Cabrera - $40 Click Here to see more.
Read More

The Food We Will Still Eat Even If It Falls On The Floor

Buzzfeed ran a survey asking people which foods they will and won't eat after they drop them on the floor. Here are some of the highlights... 1. A cookie . . . 95% will eat it if they drop it on the floor. 2. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup . . . 77% will eat it if they drop it. 3. French fries . . ...
Read More

Vacation Romance

Only 13% of people say they've had a vacation romance that kept going back in real life, according to a new survey while the other 87% say the relationship only lasted as long as the vacation. Click Here to see more.
Read More

Look: Sleeping On A Plane's Floor

There's a photo going viral on an Instagram account called Passenger Shaming that shows a woman sleeping on the FLOOR in front of a row of seats on a plane. QUESTION: Would you ever lay on the floor of an airplane? #mondaymood ✈️---- (but in other news, dude seems awfully chivalrous!) ---- A post...
Read More

Talking To The Person Next To You On A Plane

Do you ever talk to the random person sitting next to you on a plane? According to a new survey, 5% of people say they ALWAYS have a conversation with the person sitting next to them, and 9% say they usually do. Added up, that means you've got about a one in seven shot of sitting next to someone...
Read More

Courtney's Cat Clips: Cat Sleeps On Owner's Face

A guy in Thailand wanted to figure out why he was having trouble breathing at night, so he set up a camera and found his CAT was crawling onto his face at night and smothering him. He says it's a sign of affection, and he's not going to make the cat stop. (Fox35Orlando.com) Click Here to see more.
Read More

The Most Influential People On The Internet

"Time" magazine came out with its annual list of the 25 Most Influential People on the Internet. Not surprisingly, DONALD TRUMP and Congresswoman ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ are on it. At the moment, their Tweets are basically dominating the U.S. news cycle. Here are some of the other familiar names...
Read More

Pages