married

Jill Wedding

27% Of Us Have Gone To A Destination Wedding

Have you ever gone to a destination wedding? A survey of 1,500 Americans found 27% of us have. The other 73% haven't, mainly because it's too expensive. Here are five stats from the survey: 1. The number one reason we don't go is the cost. 71% of people cited it as the main reason they'd skip it...
Read More

Look: Married Couple Always Wears Matching Outfits

A married couple in California have worn MATCHING OUTFITS every single day for 67 years. They got married at 19, they're both 87 now, and yes, every day, they wear matching clothes. (Sacramento.CBSLocal.com) Click Here to see more.
Read More

Look: Gym Teacher And Guidance Counselor Get Married On Last Day Of School

A high school teacher and guidance counselor in Indianapolis surprised their friends on Wednesday, by getting married at half court in the school gymnasium. They did it! Congratulations to the happy @LNHSwildcats couple! -- #GoCats @FOX59 pic.twitter.com/Zf2pkhNKat — LT Schools (@ltgoodnews) May 29...
Read More

Celebrity Couples Who Got Married Or Engaged On Valentine's Day

Is it corny to make the Big Leap on Valentine's Day, or is it the most romantic thing you can do? Some celebrities bought into the romance. Here are 13 Couples Who Got Married or Engaged on Valentine's Day: 1. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Engaged 2009. Married June 2010. Still together. 2...
Read More

The Best Cities To Get Married In 2019

WalletHub compared more than 180 U.S. cities to find the cheapest and most convenient wedding destinations that also promise a memorable day. They examined each city across 27 key indicators of wedding-friendliness, ranging from average wedding cost to venues and event spaces per capita to hotel...
Read More

Watch: Are Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Secretly Married?

Kylie Jenner referred to Travis Scott as her "hubby" on Instagram, and he's been known to call her "wifey". So people are wondering if they're secretly married. No word from either of them, though. just because flowers are the best kind------ thank u hubby A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on...
Read More

Look: Vegas Shooting Survivors Get Married On One-Year Anniversary

A couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting decided to "take back the date" by getting MARRIED in Vegas yesterday on the one-year anniversary. (ABCNews.go.com) Click Here to see more.
Read More

Watch: Alec Baldwin Says Justin Bieber And Haley Baldwin Did Get Married

Alec Baldwin says Justin Bieber and his niece Hailey Baldwin did indeed run off and get married. Video of Alec Baldwin Says Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Did Get Married: 'I Don't Know What The Deal Is!' |
Read More

Watch: Is Ed Sheeran Secretly Married?

Ed Sheeran hinted that he's already married to long-term girlfriend Cherry Seaborn in a new interview... Video of Is Ed Sheeran Married?! 'Perfect' Singer Strongly Hints He & Cherry Seaborn Have Tied The Knot
Read More

Look: Are Winona Ryder And Keanu Reeves "Secretly" Married?

Winona Ryder thinks she and Keanu Reeves accidentally got married during the filming of "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1992. Quote, "[We> used a real Romanian priest. We shot the master and he did the whole thing. So I think we're married." #WinonaRyder and #KeanuReeves might be married!?! ---- "We...
Read More

Pages