Here are some of the DUMBEST people, events and things of 2017.
“Mad” magazine put out a year-end list, and not surprisingly, it’s more fun than most. It’s The 20 Dumbest People, Events and Things of 2017. Here’s the Top 10:
1. Team Trump colludes with Russians
2. Bill O’Reilly
3. United Airlines passenger removal
4. White supremacist march
5. Academy Award show screw-up
6. Trump on Twitter
7. Sean Spicer, White House press secretary
8. Trump vs. Kim Jong-Un
9. Mike Pence won’t dine alone with a woman
10. Trump bans transgender soldiers
The list also includes Harvey Weinstein . . . Chris Christie closing New Jersey beaches . . . Bill Maher and Kathy Griffin’s tasteless jokes . . . NBA star Kyrie Irving saying the world is flat . . . and the NFL blackballing Colin Kaepernick.