Here are a few body TRICKS to stop a sneeze, hear better, and even calm down.
Buzzfeed.com has a new list that’s pretty useful. It’s “13 Little Body Tricks That’ll Make You Say “Why Didn’t I Know About These Sooner?”.
Here’s just a few…
– Stop a sneeze in its tracks by pressing down on the area right above your upper lip.
– When you get a brain freeze, press and hold your tongue up to the roof of your mouth.
– To hear someone talking next to you in a loud room, lightly pull back on the little flaps on both your ears — then push them in.
– Lie on your left side to help prevent bedtime heartburn after you eat a big meal.
– To calm down when you’re feeling extremely nervous, put your thumb in your mouth, close your lips, and try to blow out air, letting your cheeks puff up.
– To quickly cure your hiccups: Deeply inhale, hold it, swallow twice, then exhale through your nose.
Click Here to see more.