Is this the definitive list of the BEST Halloween candies?
The website FiveThirtyEight.com had a computer randomly match up 86 different candies with each other. It generated 269,000 matchups . . . over 8,300 people voted . . . and the clear winner was anything with PEANUT BUTTER. Here are the top ten…
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They won 84% of their matchups.
2. Reese’s Miniatures, the kind in gold foil that people hand out on Halloween. They won 82% of their matchups. So the only thing better is the full-sized version.
3. Twix, 82%.
4. Kit Kats, 76.8%.
5. Snickers, 76.7%.
6. Reese’s Pieces, 73.4%.
7. Milky Ways, 73.1%.
8. Reese’s Stuffed with Pieces, 73%. They’re Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with Reese’s Pieces INSIDE them.
9. Peanut Butter M&M’s, 72%.
10. Butterfingers, 71%. 3 Musketeers, Starburst, and regular M&M’s just missed the top ten. Good & Plenty’s ranked LAST, even lower than Chiclets.
Click Here to see more.