Today is National Pasta Day, so here are some stats on our pasta eating habits.
Today is National Pasta Day, and a website ran a survey about our pasta eating habits in honor of the day. And here’s what they found…
1. 75% of us eat pasta at least once a week . . . and about 5% eat it DAILY.
2. Only 2.8% of us never eat pasta.
3. The most popular pasta dish is spaghetti, obviously.
4. And the most popular sauce is marinara . . . it got 52% of the vote. Alfredo sauce came in second, at 44%.
5. Thanks to that love of Alfredo sauce, two-thirds of people say they’d rather eat fettuccini Alfredo than mac and cheese. And nine out of ten people prefer lasagna to baked ziti.
Click Here to see more.