Here are some of the WORST gifts people have gotten a coworker for Christmas.
22% of us are buying our coworkers gifts this holiday season, according to a new survey. And 21% are planning to buy something for their boss.
Most people who ARE buying something said they’re spending less than $25 . . . 33% will spend less than $10 . . . and 11% plan to spend $5 or less.
Here are the ten WORST Christmas presents people said they’ve gotten from a coworker…
1. A jar of gravy.
2. A coconut bra.
3. A fake lottery ticket. The kind that makes you THINK you won a bunch of money.
4. Two left-handed gloves. We’re assuming that one was a gag gift, or they weren’t paying attention when they bought them.
5. A stuffed duck. Not a stuffed animal, a REAL stuffed duck.
6. Toilet paper that looked like money.
7. A bottle of dish soap.
8. A pen holder that looked like a dead body.
9. A whip.
10. Post-it Notes . . . which they probably stole from the office.
Click Here to see more.