Do you cut sandwiches, wear a watch, and sit on the toilet like a normal person?
Buzzfeed just put out a quiz to find out how “normal” people do some basic, everyday things. Here’s what they found…
1. 48% of people sit on public toilet seats. 27% squat or hover over them, and 25% use a seat cover or put down a layer of toilet paper.
2. You know how your earbuds say “L” and “R”? 91% of people follow that and put the corresponding bud in the correct ear.
3. 79% of people cut their sandwiches diagonally. Only 21% cut them down the middle.
4. Only 42% of people shower in the morning, the other 58% shower at night.
5. 97% of people wear their watch with the face on the outside of their wrist. 3% have the face on the inside.
6. And 5% of people eat pizza by starting with the crust.
Click Here to see more.