Y98 LISTENERS: Our contest line has changed! Missouri – (314) 531-9898 | Illinois – (618) 397-9898

Do you cut sandwiches, wear a watch, and sit on the toilet like a normal person?

Buzzfeed just put out a quiz to find out how “normal” people do some basic, everyday things. Here’s what they found…

1. 48% of people sit on public toilet seats. 27% squat or hover over them, and 25% use a seat cover or put down a layer of toilet paper.

2. You know how your earbuds say “L” and “R”? 91% of people follow that and put the corresponding bud in the correct ear.

3. 79% of people cut their sandwiches diagonally. Only 21% cut them down the middle.

4. Only 42% of people shower in the morning, the other 58% shower at night.

5. 97% of people wear their watch with the face on the outside of their wrist. 3% have the face on the inside.

6. And 5% of people eat pizza by starting with the crust.
Click Here to see more.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Y98

In Case You Missed It
Y98 Instagram

Listen Live