31. Holiday Celebration at Powell Hall: Glad tidings we bring this holiday season at the fantastically decorated Powell Hall! Join the St. Louis Symphony and Holiday Festival Chorus for a concert full of timeless holiday classics and, of course, a special visit with jolly ol’ St. Nick! See why over 11,000 St. Louisans make this their annual holiday tradition. December 16th-18th
32. A Christmas Carol: Lindenwood University continues it’s yearly tradition of presenting Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. This timeless classic follows the tale of Ebenezer Scrooge on a fantastic journey through time and space, forced to confront his past, present, and future through the aid of his spiritual guides. December 1st – 3rd.
33. Christmas Candlelight Tour: Night has fallen, the stars shine above, and thousands of candles illuminate a world on the edge of the frontier. At the Historic Daniel Boone Home & Heritage Center’s Annual Candlelight Tour, guests step back to the 19th century and witness Christmas as it was celebrated in the past. Learn about different cultures and traditions while enjoying period decorations and hot wassail. December 2nd & 3rd, 9th & 10th.
34. Santas on the Loose: Webster Groves has that small-town feel that makes the holidays a special time. Spend some time shopping and dining in the dozens of unique, independent shops and make plans to participate in their holiday events like the Santas on the Loose 5K Run. The streets will be filled with Santas running the 5K course during the 5th annual Santas on the Loose 5K on December 3rd.
35. Taste of Chocolate: Celebrate the start of the holiday season in Grafton with the annual Taste of Chocolate. Enjoy music as you stroll along Main Street and try delicious chocolate treats. December 3rd
36. Holidays in the Loop: Enjoy a holiday stroll with your family down The Loop and peek inside the festively decorated windows, starting December 2nd when Santa will arrive at Fitz’s Root Beer for the annual tree lighting.
37. Skate with Santa: Lace up your skates and hit the ice with Santa at Steinberg Rink in Forest Park. December 3rd
38. Soulard Holiday Parlour Tour: As one of St. Louis’ most time-honored traditions, The 41st annual Soulard Holiday Parlour Tour invites guests to take a historic walk through featured homes, decked in their holiday best. December 3rd – 4th
39. Tenacious Eats: Enjoy a food-themed film with four or five courses, this holiday season Tenacious Eats presents “It’s A Wonderful Life” December 17th at the St. Louis Banquet Center.
40. Misfit Christmas Brunch: Also hosted by Tenacious Eats, the 4th annual Misfit Christmas Brunch will feature a huge brunch buffet, three Christmas movie showings (How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Year Without A Santa Claus and The Nightmare Before Christmas) and all proceeds benefit Toys For Tots. December 3rd